The following guidelines must be followed in in-person teaching:
- Please come to the campus only when you are healthy.
- Wash your hands upon your arrival at the campus and several times throughout the day. Use hand sanitizer in situations where washing your hands is not possible.
- Keep a safe distance to others (1.5–2 metres). Choose your seat in a classroom so that you can keep a safe distance to others.
- Do not shake hands with, or hug, other people.
- Use protective gloves when you are working on shared devices, or wash your hands/use hand sanitizer before and after use. Shared devices must be cleaned regularly with a general detergent and disposable tissue, or with a detergent that is suitable for the device in question. If a device requires a special detergent, each unit will purchase these at their own cost. Bottles of general detergent and disposable tissues can be ordered from Coor, if these haven’t been delivered to the room already.
- At the end of an in-person teaching session, everyone cleans their own desk and chair with a cleaning tissue and puts the used tissue in the bin. Cleaning tissues are available from the porters’ storage room. Due to difficulties with delivery, however, their availability may be limited. If cleaning tissues are not available, a general detergent and disposable tissues are used instead.
- A brief, 30-minute ventilation break will be kept between classes (lecture rooms and auditoriums).
- In facilities where people use personal protective equipment during teaching (protective masks, gloves, etc.), the break for ventilation and cleaning is 15 minutes. All devices must be cleaned after use by the people using them. Please use the cleaning supplies available in the room. The principle is that the room and the devices are always cleaned for the next group. By making sure that everyone cleans their desk and chair and the devices used before leaving the room, we can avoid double-cleaning (i.e. before and after use).