Get to know your campus!
You can log in to Campus Orienteering from 2 August onwards!
Campus Orienteering allows you to explore your campus and the services offered for students before the start of your studies. It is also useful later, because it helps you to find the right location for campus services.
Campus Orienteering is open from 2 August until the end of September. You can explore your campus with Campus Orienteering either on your own or in a group. Some of the checkpoints include small voluntary assignments which help you to familiarize yourself with the University of Eastern Finland.
- More detailed instructions for Campus Orienteering are in the online learning environment Moodle. You will have to log in to Moodle with your UEF account. After the login, search “Kampussuunnistus / Campus Orienteering”. In the fall of 2021, you can access the Campus Orienteering environment via this direct link (opens in a new window).
- The orienteering is located on the Seppo app or Seppo platform in a browser. You can download the app from app store.
- Information about obtaining the UEF user account is available in the Orientation for New Students in KAMU
- Please note that Campus Orienteering is available for your use during August and September only.
Enjoy your orienteering!
Where to find help with technical problems?
If a problem with the UEF account emerges, first check the following things:
- Make sure that your UEF account and password are correctly spelled.
- Make sure that at least four hours have passed since you activated your account.
- If you get an error message about your password, change the password. You can find instructions from the UEF IT Services.
In case of other technical problems, you can contact the UEF IT Services via chat (click the IT chat icon) or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can find additional contact details and the opening hours of the IT Services from the IT Services webpage.