You can check out a device for maximum four (4) hours at a time and maximum three (3) times a day. The device must be returned 15 minutes before the facilities close: in Kuopio check the Oppari opening hours and in Joensuu check the UEF Library opening hours).
You have to register as a user with the Lending Machine's interface when checkin out an item for the first time. By checking out an item, you accept the Terms of Service (presented below).
- You can check out a device for max. four (4) hours at a time and max. three (3) times a day.
- If you encounter faults in the operation of a device, check the device in by choosing the “Leave reclamation and check in item” option.
- You will receive an email notification 30 minutes before the lending time ends.
- If you fail to check the device in before the lending time ends, the UEF will enforce the following measures:
– your user account will be disabled;
– there will be a charge of 100 € per every 24 hours of non-return;
- The borrower is fully responsible for the device for the time of the checkout. The borrower will be accountable for the repairs of the device or charged the device's full purchase price (incl. taxes) if the device is broken or never checked backed in.
- The IT Services of University of Eastern Finland is in charge of the administration of the devices. You may ask for help at the IT Servicedesk and Oppari.