You too should download Tuudo now! Tuudo is a mobile app that supports you in your studies. It was first introduced at UEF on 8 November 2017.
You can register in Tuudo with your UEF username and password.
Tuudo compiles your most often used, study-related services into a portable user interface.
The following can be found in Tuudo:
- Registration for courses and exams
- Your completed studies
- Automatic timetable generator
- Library services and a digital library card (more information on the UEF Library’s website)
- Menus of campus restaurants
- Public transport schedules
- Other useful additional services, for example, for managing your finances
Tuudo uses push notifications to convey important messages and remind you of upcoming events in your timetable. Enable the use of push notifications when you install Tuudo. Tuudo is designed to make it easier for students to manage their time and life both on and off campus. Tuudo does not replace all the browser-based services offered by UEF, and using it is not mandatory for students.
Android and iOS devices support Tuudo. You can download Tuudo on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Use your UEF username and password when you log in to Tuudo for the first time; no further logging in is needed.
If you encounter problems when you use Tuudo, please contact email@example.com.
More information on Tuudo.fi