Forms for incoming exchange students

Departure Information Form
All the exchange students and trainees should fill out this form and return it to the International Mobility Services before leaving. We cannot send the transcript of studies to you if you haven’t returned this form.

Changes to Study Period
Fill out this form if you change the length of your exchange period at UEF and have it signed by your home university and by the academic coordinator at UEF.

Learning Agreement (incoming non-Erasmus students)
Changes to Learning Agreement (incoming non-Erasmus students)

The incoming Erasmus students should use the Learning Agreements from their home universities.

UEF Information Sheet 2018