Whom to ask?
Student and Learning Services
The function of Student and Learning Services is to coordinate, provide and develop general student services as well as to develop teaching, counselling and learning at the University of Eastern Finland.
Contact Student and Learning services when you need advice on:
- General advice on annual registration, study right and study register, you need a transcript of records or a study certificate: opiskelu(at)uef.fi or tel. +358 29 445 8900. You may order a study transcript and study certificae also through UEF eServices.
- Admissions – application process, eligibility, application forms, application enclosures, admission requirements, etc tel. +358 29 445 8990.
- Student exchange and internationalisation: international(at)uef.fi. See also: International mobility services
- IT services (e.g. Moodle, eExam), printing and scanning servicedesk(at)uef.fi or UEF eServices. See also Oppari – Services for students or eLearning Support Services.
- Help in study-related problems: opintopsykologi(at)uef.fi. See also: Study psychologist.
- Study skills and training
- Career planning and job seeking urapalvelut(at)uef.fi. See also: Career and Counselling services
For more detailed contact information and opening hours see the web site of the Student and Learning Services.
UEF IT Services is responsible for ICT and learning technology services. Contact IT Services if you need assistance in e.g.
- Personal guidance in using different software and to some computing problems
- UEFAD Passwords
- Print credits
- Guidance in using of scanner
- Colour printing, laminating
- Teamwork rooms
Make a request through UEF eServices or servicedesk (at) uef.fi or call +358 2094 458880
ISYY Student Union
All the BSc and MSc degree students of the University of Eastern Finland automatically are members of the ISYY, Student Union of the University of Eastern Finland. Doctoral students and exchange students may join the ISYY on voluntary basis. ISYY looks after the students’ rights and interests, provides students with a student card and administers membership benefits. ISYY organises a variety of activities and events.
For full description and contact information visit the Student Union web site: ISYY Student Union
You can ask the library’s information specialists for advice on using the UEF Library’s information resources and databases.
Contact information on UEF Library information specialists.