Welcome to the Kamu!
Kamu is a constantly developing web service for the students of the University of Eastern Finland. In Kamu web service, you can find instructions, tools and links to various services common for all our students.
Kamu’s contents are divided into two parts to make it easier to find information. In Kamu’s Tools, you can find links to the programmes and support services needed for studying. The Databank, on the other hand, contains all the general instructions related to your studies. You can browse the content of the Databank according to the life cycle or target group of your studies. Target groups are
- new students who have just started their studies,
- undergraduate students,
- doctoral students, and
- continuous studies students.
Browse content or use the search function to do a service search.
The UEF Opiskelijat // UEF Students community in Yammer is the university’s main channel for student communication. More information about student communications.
The Kamu web service has been designed for mobile devices, and its use does not require logging in.
The information is currently divided into the following groups:
- Databank. General instructions related to your studies. You can browse the content according to the life cycle or target group of your studies.
- Tools. Tools and links to the programmes and support services needed for studying.
- Instructions for new students.
- News for students. News are transmitted automatically to the UEF Opiskelijat // UEF Students Yammer group and Tuudo mobile service.
- Detailed subject and education-specific instructions for students can be found in the Study communities, which you can access by logging in.
And this is not all – we are developing the service taking feedback into consideration
Kamu is a constantly developing web service, and its content and functionalities are updated. Your feedback is important for us. Give feedback, comments and development ideas on every Kamu web page or via a feedback form.
More information on the Kamu web service and Study Communities
Still not receiving your answer?
You can get personal advice through the support channels to students.