All UEF students must have a UEF user account. The user account is needed to log in to the university's electronic information systems, to use your UEF email account and to sign up for courses and exams electronically.
Here you can find information on activating your UEF account (opens in a new tab).
NOTE! Your UEF account will only start working when:
- you have registered as present
- your study right has started
- you have activated the account
- you have been strongly identified and
- have registered as an MFA user.
If you have any questions regarding activating your account, please contact the IT Services (opens in a new tab).