Refine your search

Search Results: learning-agreement

Forms and reporting for outgoing students [page]

General information about forms and reporting NB! On this page, you will find information for students who have already been selected for exchange studies or received a traineeship placement abroad. Instructions on how to apply for exchange and other information to read before you apply for exchange can be found on other pages, such as […]

Checklist for outgoing exchange students [page]

Checklist: before your exchange Start planning your exchange: Why do you want to go? What are your goals for the exchange? Where do you want to go? What do you want to study during your exchange? Your major, minor, the local language, something else? What language do you want to use when studying? English? Another […]

Freemover/Visiting Student exchanges [page]

You can also apply for exchange studies outside exchange programmes, with a freemover or visiting student status. It is a good idea to chart the international contacts of your department/school when planning an independent student exchange. Many students have found great study and internship locations independently. It takes initiative to apply for independent studies abroad: […]

Europe: Erasmus+ [page]

Erasmus+ is the most extensive European student exchange programme funded by the EU. This page contains more information on the programme, along with a list of host universities by academic departments. University of Eastern Finland also has bilateral agreements with some European universities. In addition, the Nordic Countries are available through the Nordplus programme. You […]