Due to Easter Break and need for more time to submit applications, the application period for YUFE Student Journey continues until 26 May 2022.
The YUFE Student Journey offers you the opportunity to create your own learning path and broaden your European horizon. Virtual participation is also possible!
Flexibility, diversity, inclusivity and self-directed learning paths are the fundamental values of the YUFE Student Journey. That is why the selection of courses and activities is extensive, offered in English or in the language of the local partner and the methods of delivery vary between physical, virtual or blended.
Unlike a regular exchange, you have the opportunity to combine your academic endeavours with language courses, professional training and civic engagement. You will truly be a part of society, no matter where in Europe you are.
Feel free to browse the YUFE catalogue on the YUFE Virtual Campus and find out what YUFE can offer within the YUFE Student Journey.
- Academic courses in English
- Academic courses in the language of our partners (Spanish, Croatian, German, Dutch, Italian, Finnish, Polish and Greek)
- Language courses / Language tandems / Languages cafes
- Civic engagement activities (YUFE Help Desk / YUFE Community Volunteering Programme)
- Professional training activities (YUFE Challenge Teams / The YUFE Entrepreneurial Initiative including MOOCs, Talk Shows, Hackatons)
- YUFE Star System (Mobility Star / Language Star / Civic Star / Professional Star)
- YUFE Academy Lectures
- YUFE Induction Courses
The next YUFE Student Journey application round started on 4 April 2022. The application period is open until 26 May. We will allow a maximum of 40 students from each YUFE university to apply to become a YUFE student.
- Present degree student at UEF (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
- Bachelor´s degree students must have completed their first year.
- English skills at least B2 level
- Submit a language test result or complete a B2 level English course at UEF
- Proof is not required from students in UEF international degree programmes
Students can apply by filling the application form on YUFE Student Portal. Applicants also add a motivation letter and proof of English language skills to their application and approve the co-creation agreement.
When writing your motivation letter the following questions must be answered in a maximum of 150 words per question (about 450 words in total):
- What makes participation in YUFE important to you personally and what will you bring to YUFE?
- In which way do you think that the YUFE programme will alter your study experience? Provide some specific examples of changes that you expect to happen.
- What are your plans after graduating from your university and how can YUFE be instrumental in letting these plans come to fruition?
The final decision will be communicated to students within 8 weeks at the latest. The application status is also visible on YUFE Virtual Campus in “Application Form” tab of “My Profile” page.
For more information: email@example.com or frequently asked questions about YUFE.