The application period for Erasmus+/FIRST+/Nordlys/bilateral exchange in the academic year 2020-2021 for degree students of University of Eastern Finland (UEF) is open and lasts until 15 February! At this first stage of application, you will apply for exchange to be accepted as a UEF candidate for exchange (internal call for applications). This is followed by a second stage of application which means that the UEF candidates for exchange apply for their host university to get the final acceptance on the exchange placement.
More information on the calls for applications may be found in the Calls for applications for student exchange article in Kamu. More information on how to apply may be found in the Applying for student exchange and traineeship abroad article in Kamu.
Do you need help with your application on the application system SoleMOVE? Feel free to attend one of our exchange application clinics! At the exchange application clinic, coordinator(s) from UEF International Mobility Services will answer your questions and help you with any technical issues on the online application system SoleMOVE. Exchange application clinics are held during the application period as follows:
- Tuesday, 11 February from 9 to 10 am (9.00-10.00) in room F109
- Wednesday, 12 February from 9 to 10 am (9.00-10.00) in room AG211
- Thursday, 13 February from 1 to 2 pm (13.00-14.00) in room AG211
- Friday, 14 February from 9 to 10 am (9.00-10.00) in room AG211
- Friday, 14 February from 12 to 1 pm (12.00-13.00) in room MP102
- Tuesday, 11 February from 2 to 4 pm (14-16) in room SN215
- Wednesday, 12 February from 2 to 4 pm (14-16) in room SN215
- Thursday, 13 February from 2 to 4 pm (14-16) in room CA103
- Friday, 14 February from 9 to 11 am in room CA103
If you have any questions on student exchange or applying, please feel free to contact UEF International Mobility Services via firstname.lastname@example.org . Back