Search Results: substitution

UEF e-Services [page]

On the e-Services website, you can electronically request support for the use of different services and report any disruptions. In the student services section of the e-Services, you can: top up your printing balance order an excerpt of the study register order a certification of student status submit an application for substitution (to have your […]

Appeal within the university [page]

Request for rectification concerning student admissions or the selection of major subject or line of studies 1.   Student admission decision (the dean)2.   Written service of notice to student, including appeal instructions (faculty/department)3.   An applicant or student dissatisfied with the decision may submit a request for rectification in writing to the University of Eastern Finland’s Board […]

Recognition of prior learning (RPL) [page]

Recognition of prior learning (RPL) refers to a set of practices and procedures that can be used to assess the prior learning of the student and to approve that learning as part of the student’s studies. Prior learning may be a result of the student’s earlier studies or it can have been acquired in some […]