General instructions related to graduation
Faculty-specific guidelines and instructions
Faculty of Health Sciences instructions
Applying for the degree certificate
- After you have completed all the studies which are required for your degree, please check that they have been entered on your transcript of academic records.
- Update your personal study plan.
- Fill in the application form for a degree certificate and submit it together with your updated personal study plan to the Coordinator of your Master’s degree programme.
- The Coordinator will approve the personal study plan and forward it to Study Secretary Kati Nykänen who will then compile your degree certificate.
- The time of delivery for the degree certificate is three weeks counting from the date when Kati Nykänen has received the application form and all the studies have been entered on your transcript of academic records.
Certificate application form, Master’s degree (pdf)