Due to library system change online payment is not possible for the time being. We plan to put online payment in UEF Primo to use in early 2020.
New guidance point (in Finnish: Hyvinvointineuvola) on Joensuu campus offers students advice and guidance on services related to well-being. Finnish Student Health Service´s health nurses, Campus Chaplain, study psychologist, career counsellor, anti-harassment contact person of student union and personnel from Language Centre will take turns to meet you.
The well-being guidance point will be open once a week in the facilities of campus library in the Carelia building.
Follow detailed information published in Kamu in January!
Further information: Joensuu campus chaplain Tiina Belov, tiina.belov [at] uef.fi
On Saturday, 21 December 2019, ProQuest will perform maintenance work on its Ebook Central platform. Maintenance break will start at 4:00am and end by 2:00pm. There will be no access to Ebook Central books during the break. We apologise for any inconvenience!
For more information: acquisitions[at]uef.fi
The campus libraries will be closed during the system change from 21st December 2019 until 1st January 2020 and the KUH Medical Library from 20th December 2019 until 6th January 2020.
- E-materials can be accessed via UEF Finna until 31st December 2019.
- E-materials can be accessed via UEF Primo by 2nd January 2020 at the latest.
- Printed materials can be searched via UEF Finna until the end of the year, but their availability information is not up-to-date.
- During the transition, all loans have longer loan periods.
- Reserving Legal deposit copies in UEF Finna is closed for the remainder of the year.
- You cannot make requests of article copies of the National Repository Library’s journals. Interlibrary loan services are available.
- Online payments are not possible.
Further information: email@example.com and the library’s website and social media channels
Joensuu Campus Library
2.1-3.1.2020 8-16, Customer Service 9-16
Carelia 24/7: 20.12.-26.12.2019 Closed
Kuopio Campus Library
21.12.2019 – 1.1.2020 Closed
KUH Medical Library
23.12.2019 – 6.1.2020 Closed
Due to library system change self-check machines are closed. Borrowing possible only during service hours.
Exceptions to the Student and Learning Services’ customer service desk opening hours in December and January:
Thursday 5.12.2019: 12.00 – 14.00
Friday 6.12.2019: Closed
Kuopio campus: Wednesday 11.12.2019: 12.00 – 13.30
Joensuu campus: Thursday 12.12.2019: 12.00 – 13.45
Friday 20.12.2019: 12.00 – 14.00
Mon-Fri 23.-27.12.2019: Closed
Tuesday 31.12.2019: 12.00 – 14.00
Wednesday 1.1.2020: Closed
Monday 6.1.2020: Closed