Refine your search

Search Results: extension

Apply for an extension to your study right by 31 May 2024 [article]

Now is a good time to check whether you need to apply for an extension to your study right. If your study right at the University of Eastern Finland is about to expire on 31 July 2024 and you wish to continue your studies, you have to apply for an extension by 31 May 2024. […]

Extensions to evaluating study attainments [article]

The Academic Rector has decided that the authority given to individual teachers to decide on their teaching for the duration of the exceptional circumstances also pertains to defining the time in which exams and other assignments are assessed and their results published. Teachers can now, at their own discretion and for compelling/justified reasons, deviate from […]

Extension to study right – how to apply for an extension [page]

On this page you can find information on applying for an extension to your right to study. You can find further information on the grounds for granting an extension to the right to study as well as the duration of the extension in the Academic Rector’s decision Normative duration of studies and extension to the […]

Education regulations [page]

1 January 2024Pursuant to Section 14 of the Universities Act (558/2009), the Board of the University has, on 12 December 2023, approved these Education Regulations, which shall be applied in the university’s operations in addition to what is laid down in the acts and decrees, and in the University Regulations of the University of Eastern […]

Assessment and registration of study attainments and publication of exam results [page]

According to the Education Regulations (2§) a study attainment refers to a course completed by the student. Assessment The teacher in charge shall be responsible for the assessment of the study attainment. If there are several implementations of the course, the teacher who was responsible for the implementation shall be responsible for the assessment. (Education […]

UEF e-Services [page]

On the e-Services website, you can electronically request support for the use of different services and report any disruptions. In the student services section of the e-Services, you can: top up your printing balance order an excerpt of the study register order a certification of student status submit an application for substitution (to have your […]