This section contains information for UEF degree students on student exchange, traineeships abroad, and other possibilities for internationalisation.
In this section, you can find information about different exchange programmes and host universities available to UEF students, the application process and other practical arrangements related to studying abroad.
The International Mobility Services publishes information about calls for applications during the academic year, and information about different events hosted by the Int’l Mobility Services, such as exchange info sessions and International Weeks.
- Learning Agreement instructions for outgoing exchange students
- SoleMove online application system
- Funding your studies abroad
- Exchange studies as part of your degree
- Forms and reporting of outgoing student exchange
- Checklist for outgoing exchange students
- Applying for student exchange and traineeship abroad
- The YUFE Alliance
- Erasmus+: General information
- Erasmus partners of Philosophical Faculty
- Erasmus partners of Faculty of Science and Forestry
- Erasmus partners of Faculty of Health Sciences
- Erasmus partners of Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies
- Nordplus and Nordlys
- ISEP Exchange and ISEP Direct
- Intensive courses, short courses, and summer courses
- Independently abroad
- Bilateral exchange and bilateral agreements